2015 Topic Areas:
- Aging, Dementia, Cognitive, and Behavioral Neurology
- Cerebrovascular Disease and Interventional Neurology
- Child Neurology and Developmental Neurology
- Epilepsy/Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG)
- General Neurology
- Global Health and Infectious Disease
- Movement Disorders
- MS and CNS Inflammatory Disease
- Neuro Trauma, Critical Care, and Sports Neurology
- Neuromuscular and Clinical Neurophysiology (EMG)
- Pain and Palliative Care
- Practice, Policy, and Ethics
- Research Methodology, Education, and History
The American Academy of Neurology, founded in 1948, is an international professional association of more than 28,000 neurologists and neuroscientists.
The Academy is dedicated to promoting the highest quality patient-centered neurologic care.The AAN’s vision is to be indispensable to its members by providing guidance and inspiration through education, information, policy development, and advocacy for our members and their patients, while maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.
The AAN Experience
The 67th AAN annual meeting brings together the world’s best minds in neurology to experience exceptional education and innovative research, and take part in unlimited networking opportunities.
With so many exceptional education programs and scientific sessions available in a variety of subspecialties, plus unparalleled networking opportunities—all week long—the AAN Annual Meeting can be tailored to be a perfect fit for you no matter what your interest, career stage, or schedule.