Whether you are a biotech, pharmaceutical, or device manufacturer, advisory meetings are a valuable link to understanding the behaviors and/or perceptions of your target audience. Advisory meetings provide a forum for you to present information and procure tangible input, feedback, and direction to support a wide range of objectives.
This certainly does not mean that everyone develops or executes effective advisory meetings. Advisory meetings require a specific focus and attention to desired outcomes in order to develop a comprehensive interaction that contains the correct mix of information and discussion, as well as a proven process for procuring, capturing, and producing a quality summary of the information discussed.
At Coalesce, we have a proven process that will garner specific, relevant, and tangible outputs from your advisory events.
Our Advisory experience and knowledge includes
- Clinical development and commercialization advisories
- Medical and marketing advisories
- Evolving landscape and life-cycle management advisories
- Treatment optimization advisories
- Scientific content development advisories
- High-science advisories
- Emerging specialist (rising stars) advisories
Our Advisory offerings include, but are not limited to, the following services
- Agenda and content development
- Discussion questions and interaction
- Faculty and advisor selection, recruitment, and training
- Pre-advisory meeting material development and distribution
- Advisory moderation preparation and training guides
- Post-advisory Executive Summary development